Finding a trustworthy, cost-effective Subaru mechanic can be difficult and frustrating for any Subaru vehicle owner.
Subaru dealerships may be knowledgeable; however, their costly fees and lengthy appointment times can often be discouraging. Other garages just are not Subaru focused, making the potential for a mistake higher for your car and your wallet.
Here at Asposhian Garage we know what your Subaru needs. Since 1928, our team has focused on servicing the Subaru community while providing routine maintenance and repairs at fair costs. Our garage is committed to above-satisfactory work and not only establishing a customer relationship, but also a life-long Subaru driven friendship.
When deciding on which Subaru mechanic is right for you, and we hope it is us, use these tips to better help guide your decision along the way –
- 1Is the garage or mechanic certified? -This is an important question to ask. Find out if the mechanics who will be working on your car are ASE certified. Just like doctors and lawyers gain their certifications from their extensive studies, so do mechanics who are passionate about their cars. When certified, you will know that the mechanic(s) will be highly knowledgeable as to what your auto needs.
- 2Try it before you buy it- Have you ever heard this saying? Well, it rings true for good advice when deciding on a place to bring your Subaru vehicle. When researching a mechanic, be sure to try them at a small job before committing to something bigger, like a major repair. Schedule an appointment for an oil change and see how well and quick they get it done and how much they charge. You can tell a lot about a garage by how well they do smaller jobs.
- 3Develop a friendship- We love to make lasting relationships with our customers, not because we hope that they will return repeatedly (although we would love if they did!) but because we think it is so important to get to know them on a personal level. This builds trust, a trait that is vital to having a loyal customer base and good business reputation.
- 4Go check out the shop- Before you make your appointment, ask to take a tour of the shop. Look around the garage and see how organized it is. Observe where the vehicles are parked, how the workers interact with each other and if you see any friendly faces. If the shop is messy, do you think the service will be, too? Well, besides the grease. If there is lots of grease and dirt on the floors that means the mechanics are working hard!
- 5Establish their prices- A good garage will be upfront with the prices they offer for certain services. There will be no surprises, up charges or fees that were not discussed prior to your appointment and there will only be changes if agreed upon before the work is complete. You also want to make sure the prices are fair, so it might be good to shop around a bit.
- 6Just choose us!- Asposhian Garage is committed to providing you with satisfactory service that will create a healthy, long-lasting Subaru vehicle for whatever adventure you may crave. Our service department works on minor service issues such as routine maintenance (oil change, tire rotation, brake checks) to major repairs (transmission, engine, body work).
Asposhian Garage is one of the few Subaru specialty mechanic shops in the Salt Lake City, Utah area. We know how hard it may be to find a good, trustworthy mechanic to call home. We want to make the process easy, stress-free, and exciting as you entrust us with your Subaru Vehicle for years to come.
When using Aposhian Garage, you have not only had your Subaru properly maintained, but you have also found your Subaru repair “home.”
We look forward to getting to know you and your vehicle!